Applications Open for Voice’s Laos Empowerment Grants!
Deadline: 2 November 2018
Are you a new and/or informal group that is led by one of Voice’s target groups? Do you want to learn how to (better) work together? Do you want to work on leadership and/or increasing confidence of and within your group members? Do you want to embark on a journey to change attitudes and/or social norms in Laos towards your target group? If your answer is “yes” to the questions above, then apply for Voice’s Laos Empowerment Grants!
- Improved access to (productive) resources (finance, land and water) and employment,
- Improved access to social services, health and education in particular, and
- Fostering space for citizen participation
- Grant can be from €5,000 to €25,000 and from 12 to 24 months in duration.
- Voice will fund projects that focus on the following target groups:
- People with disabilities
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans-gender, queer and intersex (LGBTQI)
- Indigenous people and ethnic minorities
- With at least one of the following target groups as a cross-cutting issue:
- Age discriminated vulnerable groups notably the young or elderly
- Women facing exploitation, abuse and/or violence
- Often the most marginalised and discriminated are those who may be vulnerable due to multiple reasons. Therefore, Voice has a strong preference for projects that intend to work with more than one target group to address overlapping vulnerabilities.
- Applications are only being accepted from locally registered Lao organisations as lead applicant.
- International organisations are not able to be a lead applicant but can team up as a co-applicant in the case of consortium applications.
- The (lead) applicant must be target group-led.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the Application Form via given website.
Eligible Country: Laos
For more information, please visit Laos Empowerment Grants.