Applications Open for The Joseph Rowntree Reform Trust Ltd’s Grant Program!
Deadline: 22 August 2018
The Joseph Rowntree Reform Trust Ltd (JRRT) is currently accepting applications for its grant program.
It is a limited company, paying tax on its income, which makes grants for political, campaigning or lobbying purposes that are ineligible for charitable funding.
- Correct imbalances of power. They support the voice of the individual, the small and weak when stifled by the group, the big and strong.
- Strengthen those striving for reform, speaking truth to power, and challenging systems that hinder justice and freedom.
- Support creative campaigns for political change and a healthy democracy
Types of Grants
- Small grants – £7,500 or less
- Larger grants – over £7,500
Trust does not support:
- Unsolicited applications from registered charities.
- Unsolicited applications for work which may be funded from charitable sources.
- Campaigns outside the UK.
- Local campaigns without national impact.
- General appeals.
- Academic research.
- Work which we believe should be funded from statutory sources, or which has been in the recent past.
- Legal fees.
- Administrative or other core costs of party organisations.
- Personal support of individuals in need
- Educational bursaries
- Travel & adventure projects
- Building, buying or repairing properties
- Business development or job creation
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit required documents online via given website.
Eligible Country: UK
For more information, please visit JRRT Grants.