Deadline: 31 December 2019
The Harcourts Foundation is currently inviting reputable community-based, non-profit organizations which need funding for projects and initiatives designed to benefit as many people as possible.
Individual needs – such as salaries and wages. their focus is on supporting as many people as possible within their communities. they will prioritize applications that demonstrate that their grant will have the widest community impact.
The Harcourts Foundation not only gives back to those affected by large scale cataclysmic disasters but to charitable community organisations or assists with helping individuals in need. Grants applications must be requested for a specific event, project or initiative.
- The organization applying for the grant MUST be a non-profit;
- Grant applications must be for a specific event, project, item or initiative;
- Requests for the event, project, item or initiative must be scheduled to occur within four months of receiving the grant;
- Grants will not be given for items already purchased or events/initiatives/projects already held;
- If the grant is not used for the purpose for which it was applied, they will request that applicants return it so they can provide to another group elsewhere. They may ask for supporting documents such as quotes;
- If applicants are a branch of an organization where another branch has been successful in achieving a grant from us in the past, this does not mean applicants automatically qualify for a grant. Each application will be considered independently based on funds available and circumstances at the time;
- If applicants are successful, please do not reapply within the next 18 months, as they would like to assist other organizations;
- Applicants may apply as a national or regional organization, however their application must be for a specific community event, project, item or initiative that fits the criteria.
What will not Fund
- Individual needs – such as salaries and wages. Our focus is on supporting as many people as possible within our communities;
- Overseas or other travel costs;
- Religious, political, lobby causes/activities.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://harcourtsfoundation.org/usa/application-process-and-round-dates/