Applications Open for Spark Change Challenge in Ireland!
Deadline: 31 December 2018
Spark Change is challenging applicants to start a project that will help their community become more environmentally, economically and/or socially sustainable.
Applicant’s project can be simple or more ambitious, local or more extensive, short-term or long-term.
Spark Change will give applicants access to expert advice, guidance and training. They will also help them network with other communities that are working to become more sustainable.
Applicant’s project will be automatically entered in the Spark Change Awards, and in summer 2019 They will announce Ireland’s best sustainability projects at the National Spark Change Awards in Dublin.
- Access to expert advice, guidance and free training
- Applicants will be invited to a series of networking and information events across Ireland
- Access to small grants for community coffee mornings
- National exposure for applicant’s project
- All participating projects will be entered in the Spark Change Awards
- All shortlisted projects will receive Spark Change plaques
- Any community and voluntary organisation, individual or group of people with a shared vision can sign-up to the Spark Change Challenge. All participating projects must be based in the Republic of Ireland.
- A “community” can be a group of people who live in the same geographical area, for example, a village or city neighbourhood, or a “community of interest” (a group of people who share a common interest or heritage).
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Ireland
For more information, please visit https://www.sparkchange.ie/spark-change-challenge/