Applications Open for Saltonstall-Kennedy Grant Program
Deadline: 12 November 2019
Applications are now open for Saltonstall-Kennedy Grant Program to address the needs of the fisheries and fishing communities in optimizing economic benefits by building and maintaining sustainable fisheries and practices, dealing with the impacts of conservation and management measures, and increasing other opportunities to use existing infrastructure to support keeping working waterfronts viable.
The S-K Grant Competition is open to applicants from a variety of sectors, including individuals, industry, academia, and state and local governments.
- Promotion, Development, and Marketing
- Science or Technology that Promotes Sustainable U.S. Seafood Production and Harvesting
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $10,000,000
- Award Ceiling: $300,000
- Award Floor: $25,000
Applicants are eligible to apply for a grant or a cooperative agreement under the Saltonstall-Kennedy Grant Program if:
- Applicants are a citizen or national of the United States;
- Applicants represent an entity that is a corporation, partnership, association, or other non- Federal entity, non-profit or otherwise (including Indian tribes), if such entity is a citizen of the United States within the meaning of section 2 of the Shipping Act, 1916, as amended (46 U.S.C. app. 802); or
- Applicants are a citizen of the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Republic of Palau, or the States of Micronesia
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Countries: United States, Marshall Islands, Republic of Palau, or the Federated States of Micronesia