Applications Open for Playing Australia – Regional Performing Arts Touring Fund!
Deadline: 5 February 2019
The Australia Council for the Arts is seeking applications for its Playing Australia – Regional Performing Arts Touring Fund to support performing arts to reach regional and remote communities across Australia.
Grants are available to support the net touring costs associated with a national tour. There is no limit on the amount that can be requested.
What applicants can pply for:
- Interstate net touring costs, including freight, transport, accommodation and travel allowances outside of your home state
- A contribution towards tour coordination expenses.
- Applications from individuals and organisations are accepted.
- Applicant’s can’t apply for a grant if:
- applicants received a grant, or administered a grant, from the Australia Council in the past and that grant has not been satisfactorily acquitted
- applicants owe money to the Australia Council.
- Applicants can’t apply for the following activity:
- projects where the performers and artistic personnel are not paid at Award rates
- projects that are to tour an international production
- touring projects that only include capital city or metropolitan presentations
- touring projects that do not include three or more interstate locations
- touring projects that only include presentations in schools
- tour dates that have already taken place
- projects with a budget in surplus.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit Playing Australia.