Applications Open for Harcourts Foundation Grant Program in Australia
Deadline: 30 June 2019
The Harcourts Foundation is seeking applications for its Grant Program to provide support that helps, grows, and enriches australian communities.
- Grant applications must be for a specific event, project, item, or initiative.
- Requests for the event, project, item, or initiative must be scheduled to occur within four months of the upcoming Grant decision meeting date.
- Grants will not be given for items already purchased or events/initiatives/projects already held.
- If the Grant is not used for the purpose for which it was applied, they will request that applicants return it so they can provide it to another deserving group.
- They may ask for supporting documents such as quotes, references etc.
- If applicants are a branch of an organisation where another branch has been successful in achieving a Grant from us in the past, this does not mean applicants automatically qualify for a Grant. Each application will be considered independently based on funds available and circumstances at the time.
- If applicants are successful, please do not apply within the next 18 months, as they would like to assist other organisations.
- Applicants may apply as a national or regional organisation, however their application must be for a specific community event, project, item, or initiative that fits the criteria.
What will not be funded
- Individual needs – their focus is on supporting as many people as possible within their communities.
- Overseas or other travel costs – (individuals or groups) unless a direct community benefit can be shown.
- Religious, political, lobby causes/activities.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://harcourtsfoundation.org/australia/application-process/