Applications Open for EIC Innovators’ Summit Video Challenge!
Deadline: 5 July 2018
The European Innovation Council beta is inviting the Europe’s most thrilling innovators to the EIC Innovators’ Summit Video Challenge. The two-day event will bring together 1000 top SMEs, investors, corporate, representatives, researchers and influencers. The winners may also be interviewed, and all entries may be highlighted by EASME on their websites, their YouTube channel, and the event website of the EIC Innovators’ Summit.
The EIC Innovators’ Summit will be an exceptional networking platform for companies, finance and corporate partners to exchange experiences and explore business opportunities. Under the motto “Innovation Kitchen Europe”, expect to find a gourmet menu of engaging keynotes, curated workshops and enticing pitching sessions under an overall atmosphere of entrepreneurship and creativity.
Participating innovators and companies will have the opportunity to exchange on best practices, pitch their ideas and solutions, attract investors, and engage in new business partnerships.
- There will be 10 tickets overall.
- The first place will receive 2 tickets and their pitch will be shown on stage at the welcome.
- Second place receives 2 tickets and their video will be shown during the event.
- Third to fifth place will receive 1 ticket and might be shown as the program allows.
- Winners have to arrange travel and accommodation on their own.
Applicants should be:
- 18 years of age or older by the start of the challenge.
- CEO or a designated employee of the company, the person to pitch and the one to attend the event.
- Present their company’s product/service and have all rights to participate in this pitch challenge.
- Applicant’s company needs to be registered in the European Union. EASME and its representatives will determine an entrant’s eligibility in its sole discretion.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For further information, please visit EIC Innovators’ Summit