APM Terminals recruits 01 Spanish Speaking Accounts Receivable
Transports et logistique
Spanish Speaking Accounts Receivable
Last application date: 24/4/2020
The Accounts receivable will be responsible for some or all the accounts receivable functions, i.e. invoice generation, invoice processing, booking incoming payments, customer account reconciliation, collections, dunning etc.
We offer you an exciting global career at the forefront of world trade.
Working with the best people in a global team culture with future growth opportunities in an industry that has a significant impact on the world economy.
• Billing/Sales invoice generation.
• Billing/Sales invoice processing
• Booking incoming payments & allocation to appropriate invoices.
• Customer account reconciliation
• Customer master data creation
• Revenue analysis by customer, by service, by volume mix
• Revenue Closure and Revenue Certification
• Review of Income Accruals – Storage and Additional service request
• Liaising with customer to resolve their invoicing, rate, collections and tax queries
• Posting of Tax entries on collection post reconciling data against data posted on Income tax online site (26AS)
• Resolving invoice queries by coordinating directly with customers.
• Communicating with stakeholders/customers via email, telephone, VC, etc.
• Creating monthly & weekly Dashboards.
• Training and coaching new team members.
• Achieving agreed KPI results on the above tasks.
We are looking for
• 5-6 years of ‘Accounts Receivable’ experience.
• Prior experience of working on ERP
• Excellent Excel skills.
• Familiar with MS Outlook & Internet.
• Fluency in both English and Spanish is a must.
• Good personal attributes – Matured, confident & a team player.