APM Terminals recruits 01 Spanish Speaking Accounts Payable
Spanish Speaking Accounts Payable
Last application date: 24/4/2020
The Spanish Speaking Accounts Payable would be responsible for some or all of the accounts payable functions, i.e. purchase orders creation, invoice processing & verification, vendor payments, vendor reconciliation, Vendor Management etc.
We offer you an exciting global career at the forefront of world trade.
Working with the best people in a global team culture with future growth opportunities in an industry that has a significant impact on the world economy.
• Purchase orders creation, handling & rectifying errors
• Invoice processing & verification
• Vendor payments & allocation to appropriate invoices
• Vendor reconciliation
• Vendor master data creation
• Resolving invoice queries by coordinating directly with vendors
• Communicating with stakeholders via email, telephone, VC, etc.
• Should have knowledge of Sr. Tax, VAT, TDS and Sr tax compliance
We are looking for
• Graduate or Post Graduate in Finance
• 3-4 years of experience in ‘Accounts Payable’ function
• Prior experience of working on ERP system would be an added advantage
• Good knowledge of MS office, viz, Word, Excel, etc.
• Familiar with MS Outlook & Internet
• Good communication skills – should be able to independently communicate with stakeholders via emails, telephone, etc.
• Good personal attributes – Matured, confident & a team player
• Language Proficiency English & Spanish (Verbal & Written)