APM Terminals recruits 01 Senior Financial Needs Analysis Specialist
Transports et logistique
Senior Financial Needs Analysis Specialist
Last application date: 24/4/2020
APM Terminals Morocco is looking for dynamic and motivated Senior Financial Needs Analysis (FnA) Specialist to join our growing team. The Senior FnA Specialist will be responsible for taking ownership of different processes within the Finance and Analysis function and for the delivery of assigned tasks within the specified time and quality.
• We offer you an exciting global career at the forefront of world trade.
• Working with the best people in a global team culture with future growth opportunities in an industry that has a significant impact on the world economy.
• Hands on and empowered working environment
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• Timely delivery of all tasks assigned as per the communicated expected date when the task was assigned
• Ownership of the entity books of accounts & reporting numbers
• Monthly, quarterly and annual closing and reporting of books
• Management accounting and reporting
• Fixed assets accounting & capitalization along with depreciation run
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Ensuring high quality in all deliveries and according to the operating principles
• Continuously rethinks its own tasks in view of improving them
• Ensures all implemented processes and procedures are documented and kept up to date (SOPs, guidelines)
• Aims at always closing open items/ issues in a timely and qualitative manner.
• Contributes to creating a constructive working environment for the SSC
• Participating in calls with clients on BS reconciliations & other occasions
We are looking for
• 5+ years versatile Financial Need Analysis experience in BPO industry
• Higher Education in CPA / Chartered Accountant / ICWA / MBA
• Master Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Excel
• Finance ERP system process aware
• Organized, planning and process oriented
• Both analytical and numerate
• Extreme attention to detail and high quality
• Language Proficiency in both English & Spanish (Verbal & Written)