APM Terminals recruits 01 Inland Operations Analyst
Transports et logistique
Inland Operations Analyst
NigeriaLagosLocalTerminalOperations/EngineeringLast application date: 15/4/2021
APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
We offer• An open and engaging company culture with strong emphasis on values and team based leadership.
• An ambitious environment setting the standard for worldwide terminal productivity: APM Terminals is awarded several times for being the ‘Port operator of the year’, for being innovative and for strong safety standards.
• A truly international working environment.
• Great career opportunities in a global and multicultural company.
Key responsibilities– Drive strategic key initiative in product development- Develop reports or presentations materials to upward management- Continuous improvement of product via market research and customer interviews- Prepare process material for customer meetings and internal knowledge sharing- Work with cross function and different stakeholders to ensure product and service delivery- Conduct data analysis on product performance management- Think strategically and envision not just where we want to be, but also where we may be but did not think of it yet.- Create a clear vision of business value coming out of technology and work together with our technology delivery functions to implement this vision- Explore new product opportunities- Identify logistics opportunities from new and existing customers- Develop new and standardized products. The right products for the right price for our IS clients- Work with Head of Inland Services to build out Inland Services offerings and lock in customers- Engaging with the APP operations and technical departments to secure terminal resources to enable smooth handling of Inland Services Requests in APP- Development of business case justification to acquire and replace assets to support expansion of services as market demands- Preparation of and/or consolidation of monthly Inland Services statistics for performance review- Analyze performance trends to identify opportunities for improvement- Propose and with approval implement process improvements
We are looking for• Must have an in-depth knowledge of Yard Operations
•Interest or affinity with shipping, transport, logistics industry.
• Advanced analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyse data.
• Excellent communication skills, exceptional attention to detail.
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with aptitude to deal successfully with multiple priorities concurrently.
• Advance knowledge of MS Office products.
• Exceptional customer service focus and positive attitudePOSTULER