Customer Service Manager – Gabon
Last application date: 20/3/2019
Maersk Gabon is looking for a Commercial professional to join our team as Customer Service Manager in Gabon. He/she naturally takes charge of the Customer Service challenges, anticipates problems and pro- actively seeks out solutions whilst also driving the day – to- day operational requirement of the job. The ideal candidate should focus on the Customer Satisfaction, the Employee Engagement, the Staff Development and the Process Efficiency and Cost (both in the local organisation and in the GSC) to create a dynamic, efficient and competent Customer Service team in Gabon.
A challenging opportunity to work in a dynamic and driven organisation where you will demonstrate your entrepreneurial skills. You will have the opportunity to work with leading customers and corporations in Gabon, to acquire and master the best Commercial Management practices and to gain visibility and recognition within Maersk Area.
• Coaching and Development: Challenge and support direct reports in: Developing and managing the organisation, driving the Customer Service Strategy, setting the right priorities for the organisation, driving passion and engagement in the organisation, attracting and retaining the right talent. Roll-out, drive and anchor the CARE PROgram and ensure that the principles and concepts are continued as a natural part of the role of leaders and supervisors in the Customer Service Organisation for the country.
Strictly abide by the internal rules and regulations of Maersk Gabon.
• Communication: Cultivate customer relationships and listen to the voice of the customer. Make sure that the organisation is fully up-to-date on functional and country priorities and performances. Maintain relationships with other country Customer Service managers and facilitate best practice sharing within the Area. Ensure close communication with other managers in Sales, Delivery, Product Management, Finance and Operations. Liaise with and engage Area Customer Service.
Performance: Drive continuous improvement mind-set. Continuously monitor country performance against established KPIs and targets, taking corrective actions as and when required. Actively support implementation of global and Area initiatives.
• Commercial Intelligence: Drive all aspects of Commercial intelligence within the Customer Service organisation. This includes driving customer and industry knowledge within the Customer Service organisation. Proactively benchmark service offerings of competitors and similar industries to adjust internal offerings to adhere to vision.
• Develop and maintain local Customer Service strategy: Take an active part in developing a local service strategy. Maintain a dynamic and scalable Customer Service organisation, where resources are managed efficiently and effectively. Develop a local Customer Service strategy incorporating the global and Custer Customer Service guidelines and principles while differentiating locally.
• Channel management: Drive and support the Customer Experience across our different channels and in alignment with the “Commercial Channel Strategy”.
• Values: Always behave in a manner consistent with and loyal to the A.P. Moller – Maersk values.
• Company Behaviours: Drive Maersk (Customer Orientation – Collaboration – Agility and People Orientation) Behaviours and mind-set in the Customer Service team.
We are looking for
• Bachelor Degree
• 3 Years of Commercial experience,
• Possess strong business, customer and market understanding
• Financial acumen and cost awareness
• Role model for customer relationship Leadership
• Ability to build trusted relationships across Maersk
• To leverage internal and external relationships to expand business opportunities for Maersk
• Process Excellence (PEX) mind-set and ability to visualize and interpret trends from reports and data
• Good negotiation skills
• Good leadership skills
• Cross functional collaboration
• Linguistic: Fluent in English and French
• Good presentation skills
Being innovative and ready to work on new processes and projects without impact on the daily activities