|APHRC recruits 01 Bilingual Human Resources Officer|
Description de l’offre
Readvertisement- Bilingual Human Resources Officer
Full Time Senegal May 9, 2021 – May 14, 2021 Human Resource Print
The African Population and Health Research Center (APHRC) is a leading Africa-based, African-led, international research institution headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, with a West Africa regional office based in Dakar, Senegal.
APHRC conducts policy-relevant research on population, health, education, urbanization and related development issues in sub-Saharan Africa.
We seek to recruit a Human Resources Officer to support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources unit in order for HR operations to run smoothly.
The position will be based at the regional office in Dakar and will also support HR processes in other areas in sub-Saharan Africa.
• Participate in talent acquisition, on boarding new hires, performance management and retention;
• Manage the processes for application for work permits, duty exemptions, visas etc. for expatriates;
• · Participate in the development, review and implementation/enforcement of HR policies and procedures;
• Maintain employee records and keeping them confidential;
• Update internal databases with new hire information;
• Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics;
• Organize for team building events;**
• Support audit processes; and**
• Manage staff welfare schemes and initiatives.**
Skills and experience requirements
• BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
• 3 years’ post-qualification work experience as a HR Officer, preferably in an NGO.
• Knowledge of labour laws in Africa, particularly in Senegal and Kenya.
• Experience working in a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment.
• Familiarity with any Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) software.
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and French languages.
• Be of Senegalese citizenship and residing in Senegal.
How to apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their cover letter and CV in English via email to mail address by May 14, 2021; please indicate ‘Bilingual Human Resources Officer’ as the subject of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted; shortlisted candidates will be required to have a Criminal Record dating less than 6 months. Those who had previously applied to this vacancy need not reapply. Cover letters should be addressed to:
The Human Resources Officer
African Population and Health Research Center
Immeuble Diallo Lô, 5e étage Lot 325-327 CICES VDN, Dakar Sénégal
APHRC is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the protection of vulnerable persons.
• Job City Senegal
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
How to apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their cover letter and CV in English via email to email@example.com by May 14, 2021; please indicate ‘Bilingual Human Resources Officer’ as the subject of your email.