Ambassade des États-Unis à Dakar recrute 01 ouvrier de maintenance électrique
- Salary: 9,374,796 CFA/year
- Closing date: 6 December 2022
Incumbent works in the Facility Management section of the Embassy. He/ she carries out scheduled and unscheduled electrical preventive maintenance and repair work to all mission buildings and facilities including residential owned and leased properties.
- Completion of Secondary School is required and/or completion of vocational training from an accredited institute recognized as producing journeyman level technician with a concentration in electrical principles and applications is required.
- Three (3) years of experience in the repair and maintenance of electrical systems, equipment and components experience as an electrical apprentice or installer is required.
- English level II (Limited Knowledge) Written/Speaking/Reading is required. (This may be tested)
- French and Wolof level III (Good working knowledge) Written/Speaking/Reading is required.
- Maintenance and repair of power and lighting circuits associated with switchboards and control gear in single-phase and polyphase systems.
- Minor component replacement and repairs of motors, generators, controls, and recording instruments.
- Electrical testing procedures in circuitry and control devices to monitor, diagnose faults, determine continuity, insulation resistance, impedance and capacity levels, all in accordance with US and host country regulations.
- Reading and working from engineering drawings, specifications, electrical schematics, control circuits and material list
- Ability to identify problems or dangers, report issues and provide solution.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to answer queries from end-users.
- Ability to work as part of a team, work under pressure and a tight schedule.
- A flexible approach to work shifts and answer emergency calls at all hours.
- A valid driver’s license is required.