Ambassade des États-Unis à Dakar recrute 01 Assistant Gestion de l’Information
US Embassy Dakar hiring Information Management Assistant.
Salary: 11,065,937 CFA/year
Assigned to the Information Systems Center (ISC), the position is designated as an Information Management Assistant for the US Embassy Dakar’s Information Resource Management (IRM) section. Receiving routine supervision, the incumbent is part of a team responsible for daily operations and administration of all unclassified computer hardware, software, and network assets subscribing to ICASS Cost Center Code 5458 and 6195 at Post. This unclassified network base platform consists of Microsoft Windows 2016/2019/2022 Servers and Windows 10/11 Operating Systems The incumbent will do web and SharePoint programming and will serve as the backup for the maintenance and troubleshooting of the Embassy’s SharePoint website. This position will also have delegated duties to inspect and review telephone bills and report irregularities if any.
- At least two years of experience in troubleshooting computer hardware and software is required, including experience in web development using the latest programming languages or applications, Microsoft SharePoint Server, Adobe Acrobat forms, MS Office, and Network cabling to include Cat 6.
- A good understanding of the IT infrastructure in country. This position works with the telephone operators under the Embassy Cell phone program. Must possess knowledge of the techniques and methodologies involving computer operations, management, and related aspects of telecommunications; computer networking; cloud computing, hardware and software technology.
- Two years of College/University studies in Computer sciences Information Systems Management.
- This position will require customer-service abilities. Must be able to move and lift moderately heavy computer equipment.
- The ability to maintain schedules, organize workloads, and exercise good records management skills for inventory, diagnosis and resolution of hardware and software issues.
- Must have a valid, current driver’s license for a car and must have had a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 5 years.
- English: Level 3 – Good working knowledge; written & spoken
- French: Level 4 Fluency, speaking/writing including the ability to translate are required.
Closing date: 11 October 2023.
Pour postuler, veuillez cliquer sur ce lien : erajobs.state.gov.