Airswift recruits 02 Supply Base Company Representatives
As Supply Base Representative you’ll be responsible for ensuring safe and efficient operation of the company onshore assets and personal within the Logistics Supply Base
- Develop plans to deliver logistics services for domestic and international activities
- Develop materials management strategies and plans for all areas of operation to source, expedite and dispose of materials
- Develop logistics management systems and processes that support D&C campaign requirements and provide assurance of process compliance and risk management
- Develop and maintain D&C specific materials management processes and capability, including resources for cataloguing, purchasing, tracking, inventory management and disposing of all D&C materials
- Monitor freight forwarding, import, export and movement including delivery of all development materials and equipment
- Assist the regional logistics manager to define logistics requirements to support rig start-up planning, following Companies managing rig operations process
- Provide assurance to the regional logistics manager that project planning is proceeding to plan and that all risks are understood and managed
- Ensure through audit that all logistics activities, including those related to dangerous goods, are conducted in accordance with the company defined logistics standards and local regulatory requirements
- Extensive Oil and Gas logistics experience, including experience related to drilling and completions operations.
- Significant International logistics experience including West Africa.
- A high level of logistics competencies in Supply Base management including marine operations, Freight Forwarding, transportation of dangerous goods, IOGP Lifting standards
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.airswift.com.