Airswift hiring 02 Well Services Supervisors
- Provides operational technical support both on and offshore to an integrated operations team.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of cost effective well completions in alignment with the “Shopfloor to Rigfloor” methodology.
- Supports efficient delivery of well objectives and to champion operational performance while emphasising the critical importance of process and personal safety.
- Where applicable, implement standardisation of completion installation to ensure that learning’s and best practices are implemented across projects.
- Qualification in a Mechanical Engineering related discipline, preferably having completed a recognised Well Engineering foundation programme with an Operator or Service Company.
- 3+ years experience in supervising completion, installation, intervention, testing and maintenance activities.
- 5+ years experience in supervising completion, installation, intervention, testing and maintenance activities.
- Sound and demonstrated knowledge of well control operations.
- Experienced with Deepwater developments
- Experienced with Horizontal development wells
- Previously worked with Open Hole Gravel Pack and Stand-alone Screen completions
- Dynamically positioned, dual activity drill ships
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.airswift.com