|Aggreko recruits 01 MRP Analyst|
Description de l’offre
Nom de l’entreprise : Aggreko
Lieu de l’entreprise : Dakar, Sénégal
About Aggreko Plc
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth. Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
Positions holders manage or perform work across the supply chain and implementing strategies that optimise the supply chain process. Responsible for planning and implementing processes related to fuel, path and stock, product inventory planning. Inventory Control & Records Management.
Experienced individual contributor (specialist operational/technical role, or experienced professional). Works independently, with limited supervision. Problems faced may be difficult but can be addressed within an established framework
• Preparation of documents for Equipment’s & materials, including as per PDP (Project data pack), mobilisation sheet & final pick list, and technical documentation.
• Prepare material for the Depot mobilisation / Events as per BOM list from Engineering / Projects team.
• Update the mobilisation / demob sheet / invoice packing list tracker for depot /events mobilisation and operational shipments.
• Liaise with Logistics, Technical, Finance and Product Marketing teams where appropriate to provide the proper Supply Chain input on projects in progress.
• Implement inventory management best practices across the sites and ensure inventory accuracy performance target are met.
• Visit project sites in their specific region to oversee the inventory activities, stores set up, conduct stock accuracy audit by performing cyclic counts, and deliver training in M3 processes and ABI reports.
• Assist to prepare the plan to pull back the excess/Non BOM inventory from project sites back to regional hubs.
• Identify potential materials inventory liabilities, suggesting preventative measures to manage business impact.
• Provide key analysis data for slow moving/non-moving, excessive stock items and suggests/recommends optimisation steps to key decision makers
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for M3 training and support the supply chain team.
• Produce accurate and informative monthly inventory reports in a timely manner.
• Ensure compliance to Aggreko procedures including ISO/ Internal/ External/ PLC Audits.
• Always ensure strict adherence to Aggreko’s QHSE policies and practices
• Provide subject matter advise to employees where required.
University Degree / Specialised Diploma
We’re the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference.We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world.We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team.We’re the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.
Our four values help us get even better at what we do.It’s the Aggreko way of working – we call it Always Orange.
Always Orange Means
Being dynamic: We’re nimble and are always ready to react to an ever changing world.
Being expert: We know our stuff, we’re great under pressure and we thrive in our busy, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. We use our experience to make a difference. We know how to challenge and we have the courage of our convictions.
Being together: We play for Team Aggreko and value the expertise of everyone around us. We’re accountable and we hold others to account.
Being innovative: We never miss an opportunity to learn, to look out, or to be better.
Aggreko is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment that allows each employee to be their best based upon their merit, talent and aspiration. We do not discriminate, and we abide by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
• Pétrole et énergie
• Services financiers
• Secteur industriel
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online to this job :