Aggreko recruits 01 Marketing Specialist
Around the world, people, businesses and countries are striving for a better future. A future that needs power and the right conditions to succeed. That’s why at Aggreko, we work ‘round the clock, making sure our customers get the electricity, heating and cooling they need, whenever they need it – all powered by our trademark passion, unrivalled international experience and local knowledge. From urban development to unique commercial projects and even humanitarian emergencies, we bring our expertise and equipment to any location, from the world’s busiest cities to some of the most remote places on earth. Every project is different, so we listen first and design a system supported by our service anywhere, to any scale. Transforming the lives and livelihoods of individuals, organisations and communities across the globe.
Purpose of the Job
Our Africa Marketing specialist coordinates and assists the marketing department’s initiatives. Specific responsibilities include handling logistics for operational marketing activities, campaigns, product launches, events and strategic partnerships over Africa.
A large part of the job is coordinating cross-functional team efforts and assisting other team members by supporting the full marketing activities and multiple Aggreko Africa events.
There will be writing involved including: developing original copy for collateral, website content, direct mail and print advertisements. In addition to writing, you’ll be tasked with ensuring a consistent brand voice across all channels and localization of global marketing materials.
Working very closely with the Head of Marketing who will assist in the strategy to being implemented and will have an extensive mentoring role. This while supporting the operational needs of the Marketing department.
The role will require flexibility and travel.
Job Accountabilities/Key Responsibilities
- Executing on the marketing calendar and advertising campaigns, preparing marketing and advertising activities, creating promotional presentations and updating calendars.
- Supports the marketing department by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
- Guiding the CSR processes and executing in line with the strategy. Executing the operational CSR plan.
- Internal Communications Africa
- Plans meetings, coordinates the operational marketing activities and events / trade shows, coordinates requirements, develops schedules and coordinates mailing lists.
- Tracks sales data in salesforce, maintains promotional materials inventory maintains databases and prepares reports.
- Tracking and inputting the Marketing invoices and suppliers. Working close with the Finance team
- Updating the CRM system and making sure leads are followed up by sales
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Making sure that global promotional materials and collateral are localized and updated in the database
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar job role
- Fluent in English and French spoken and written
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Working knowledge of Salesforce are a plus
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Team player, ability to coordinate international teams.
- Strong planning & coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to identify customer needs and translate into marketing deliverables.
- Active interest in developing Websites and B2B Internet application.
- Good Interpersonal Skills, Self-motivated, loyal & reliable.
- Capable of working on own initiative to tight deadlines.
- Courage and Conviction – the ability to create a sense of excitement about taking on new challenges and a belief in your capabilities to deliver results.
- Relentless Preparation – preparing thoroughly for all important management decisions.
- Drive for results – a deep seated inner desire to compete against standards of excellence and achieve “step changes” in business results.
- Holding people accountable – the ability to give clear and unambiguous direction to individuals and teams about what they need to do in order to meet the organizations objectives.
- Building capability – developing individuals and groups in order to increase the capability of the whole organization.
- Compelling Communication – recognizing that clear communication is the key to understanding.
- Leading Others – the ability to create a compelling vision of the future and provide inspiration, clarity and direction.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter aggreko.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.