African Youth Energy Innovator Showcase 2019 (Fully-funded to Africa Energy Indaba Conference in Johannesburg)
Deadline: January 4, 2019
Submissions are now open for the third African Youth Energy Innovator Showcase 2019. Africa Energy Indaba wants to encourage empowerment and help find solutions to energy problems in Africa. They want to foster inspirational and innovative thinking, starting with the talented youth in Africa. Africa Energy Indaba is committed to empowering talented young Africans by allowing their innovations to be seen by the industry experts and energy decision makers.
Finalists will be sponsored to showcase their Innovation during the Africa Energy Indaba 2019. The Africa Energy Indaba Conference will discuss, debate and seek solutions to enable adequate energy generation across the continent. Delegates, drawn from all continents, represent an unrivalled combination of industry experts, project developers, financiers, energy users, government officials and manufacturers.
Your entry should address the key areas of:
- Energy Security
- Environment Sustainability
- Energy Equity
- Job Creation
- Target Customers
- Customer Value
- Your Unique Value Proposition
- The winner will receive the Best Innovator Award and will be recognized at the Africa Energy Indaba 2019 in Johannesburg.
- The Top-5 finalists will each receive an opportunity to showcase their Innovation in a 2-day Exhibition during the Africa Energy Indaba. All expenses paid (flights, accommodation, Exhibition Stand, free media coverage of your innovation).
This will provide the following benefits:
- Publicity and exposure of the winning innovations to local and international market opportunities
- Access to exclusive Business Matchmaking networking programme to meet with potential investors
- Opportunity to meet key public and private sector stakeholders
- The possibility of attracting funding or sponsorship
- Individuals who are between 18 to 35 years old; AND
- Have citizenship to any country in Africa