Africa Carbon & Commodities recrute 01 Assistante administrative
Africa Carbon & Commodities is offering a six-month internship for motivated individual who shares our vision of helping companies meet their environmental goals and reach carbon neutrality. The suitable applicant will join our team in Dakar, Senegal and will be working on carbon and plastic credits projects throughout West Africa.
- Assistant to the Managing Director.
- Assisting with project development and monitoring & evaluation.
- Administrative duties including but not limited to filing, organizing Google Drive or Microsoft One Drive documents, drafting meeting minutes, updating all files and contact information, organize meetings and follow up communications, drafting letters and other correspondences, photocopying, scanning and organizing travel logistics.
- Translating documents from English to French and vice-versa.
- Assisting with social media and communications.
- Potential to manage CSA program.
- Conducting research as needed.
- Proficiency in English and French languages – oral and written.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn about environmental markets and carbon and plastic credits
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent computer and IT knowledge and skills (Microsoft suite, Google suite, other CMS tools).
- Good Communication skills.
- Passion for environmental issues.
- Good teamwork skills with abilities to work well with others under pressure.
- Capacity to approach problems by applying critical thinking and analysis.
- Proactive, problem-solving, and willing to adapt to an evolving role.
- Ambitious and self-motivated.
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
- Willing to travel to and work in the field – sometimes in difficult environmental conditions.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work independently with limited direction.
- Good time management skills and capacity to meet strict deadlines.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package with result-oriented bonus scheme.
- An opportunity to grow your career through professional and personal development.
- An international and dynamic work environment.
Africa Carbon & Commodities implements projects and strategies to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by developing projects throughout West Africa that meet sustainable development goals by leveraging environmental finance.
Closing date: 14 October 2022.