ACF recruits 01 Wash cluster coordinator – Field Support Team
You will be deployed in support of national platforms about 60% of your time – sometimes with the UN, so plan to travel a lot.
You will be supporting Global Wash Cluster projects 20% of your time, and 20% also for ACF.
The position is based in France.
Your responsabilities :
You are responsible for coordinating or supporting national platforms (national or sub-national WASH Cluster) in humanitarian emergencies, and contributing to the development of tools and projects in the WASH sector.
More precisely your missions will be:
- Deploy the United Nations to support or take charge of the coordination of the WASH Cluster during crises
- Contribute to Global Wash Cluster projects and tool development as well as remote support to national coordination platforms.
- Contribute to projects and the development of Wash tools for Action Against Hunger’s.
Your Profile :
You have five years’ higher education in the field of water, sanitation and hygiene.
You have previously held positions as WASH Coordinator and/or Country Director.
You have skills and experience in diplomacy, group management and strategic decision-making.
You have already worked in an emergency context and have knowledge and experience of the UN system and UN emergency response mechanisms (HRP, FLASH, HNO…).
Salary Conditions :
- 44K€ to 50K€ gross per year over 13 months depending on experience.
- 1250€ gross per month Europe Cluster bonus
- perdiem paid by Unicef when you are in the field (120$/day)
- Complementary Health Care 80% covered by ACF
- Restaurant vouchers at 8€ (60% paid by ACF)
- Reimbursement up to 50% of public transport costs
- 25 days of paid holidays + 19 days of recuperation days
From 15/11/2020 for 13 months
CV & Cover Letter at https://recrutement.actioncontrelafaim.org/fr/offre/4921/A-WATER-SANITATION-AND-HYGIENE-CLUSTER-COORDINATOR-FIELD-SUPPORT-TEAM-PROJECT