Abbott recruits 01 Business Administrator
Working to support Head of Sales Africa and Africa Executives, Regional and Country Managers on all aspects directed at developing Sales strategies / campaigns and to be the first point of contact with the Africa and International team members. Point of contact for new business leads with product queries. An efficient Africa Sales Co-ordinator contributes to all aspects of the business marketing, regulatory, legal, OEC, finance and Data analysis helps the sales team meet its targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administrative duties to Regional Sales Director
- Mentor administrators and ensure that they are performing in their current roles and delivering the specific task as per their JD. Assist where they are experiencing difficulties.
- Training and process guidance to all new team members for every administrative aspect of the business
- Project Management, collection all country data and sales potentials and mapping closure. Working with marketing, medical affairs, regulatory and commercial to close these sales.
- Data gathering on specific projects for Global and local teams
- Ensure Daily and weekly reporting submission to VP on specific sales projects
- Working with RD’s to drive high level queries and find resolution to same
- Drive weekly Regional reviews with RD’s and CM’s on Base Business, New Business and Focus product Business
- Pipeline report, review and management – weekly sales call all Africa team. Update Africa Sales Outlook file on a weekly basis ensuring all pipeline queries are updated and orders received captured
- Deep dive into sales opportunities and assist team to overcoming internal barriers to success. Ensuring PO’s are in to meet quarterly targets
- Work with all internal stakeholder to find common working platform and drive assistance to the sales team in order to deliver the numbers
- Data analysis to create sales presentation, pipeline review sheets
- Ensure sales team are following all internal process to driving POR creation, vendors and events management
- Ensure team is following OEC approval process for meetings, event and conferences
- Human Resource function – interview for roles that fall within my report, allocate team rewards, follow up on HR matters that relate to sales team
- Approval process Regional Directors expenses
- Follow up with sales team Forecast review and alignment
- Follow up on with Sales team on orders and alignment with finance team
- Sales Force management, uploads, data validation
- Assist sales team to ensure all distribution partners have updated contracts and ensure that they are kept updated.
- Review Distributor service fee schedules and provide process guidelines in order to close outstanding service fees for regions.
- Ensure sales leads are logged and followed up on specific projects
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as senior Administrator, having worked on Excel
- French Mandatory and Arabic advantageous
- Data handling
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Business skills
- Project management skills
- Time management
- Good writing skills