2019 Neotropical Grassland Conservancy: Memorial Grants to Promote Conservation Research
Deadline: 1 March 2019
Applicants are invited to submit their applications for its 2019 Memorial Grants to promote conservation research.
The NGC’s mission to make a long-term difference for Neotropical grasslands by helping launch careers in conservation in important areas.
Types of Grants
- Peter Rittenhouse Kellogg, Jr. Memorial Fund Grant
- This Award of up to $10,000 is given annually to exceptional projects, which will have a lasting impact on grassland conservation.
- Halsey M. Marsden Memorial Research Grant
- This award of $5,000 is given annually to an outstanding grassland conservation project.
- Sue Wijdenes Memorial Research Grant
- This award of $5,000 USD is given to scientists in the American tropics initiating new grassland conservation research.
- Derald G. Langham Memorial Research Grant
- This award provides a $2,000 USD grant to scientists in the American tropics featuring grassland plants.
- Latin American researchers affiliated with a university, museum, or conservation organization.
- Preference is given to researchers who have participated in the Student Grant or Research Equipment programs and who have submitted final reports.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Countries: Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama
For more information, please visit http://conservegrassland.org/our-programs/