2019 Bright Future Program Inviting Proposals for Young Entrepreneurs in Afghanistan
Deadline: 10 January 2019
Applicants are invited to apply for 2019 Bright Future Program, Pathway 2, Incubation Program to enable youth entrepreneurs to set up and grow their business or build an environment for those youths who have ideas but due to technical incubation support and fund they can’t set up their startups.
To do this, the consortium has identified five main pathways of change with the following outcomes:
- Young urban Afghans are gainfully employed;
- Young urban Afghans entrepreneurs are enabled to set-up and successfully grow their businesses;
- Afghan SMEs are scaled up and therewith generate jobs, boost productivity and bring innovative products and services to the market.
- The business climate for young Afghan entrepreneurs is improved, allowing for an inspiring ecosystem serving startups and small businesses;
- Policies, laws and regulations related to the ease of doing business and labor market issues are better known, respected and implemented.
The maximum budget for each track of incubation is € 27,500 which will be paid directly by 1%Club but with the approval of ASARA based on the deliverables.
- ASARA hereby invites highly motivated and qualified firms in Kabul, Afghanistan to submit their proposal for implementing the 2018 incubation track(s), they seek to work with firms that meet the following requirements:
- A vision around collaborating with other start-up support players in Kabul
- A clear vision or strong, proven track record in design and delivering incubation entrepreneurship programs or relevant entrepreneurship projects
- An existing network of local entrepreneurs, creatives, businesses incubation and start-up coaches/trainers/mentors;
- A sustainable financial situation; being able to pre-finance part of the activities conducted for the Bright Future Program
- A qualified and expert team of business trainers, mentors, coaches and project coordinator
- A physical office space with training room facility Proposals will be evaluated on the following criteria: smart objectives, approach, feasibility, value for money, track record and/or other key expertise
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their proposals at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Afghanistan
For more information, please visit http://www.acbar.org/rfq/7637.jsp