2018 Call for Proposals: ‘NEVER ALONE’-Towards Life Autonomy for Foreign Children and Young People who Arrive in Italy
Deadline: 7 September 2018
The Italian Foundations Fondazione Cariplo, Compagnia di San Paolo, Fondazione CON IL SUD, Enel Cuore, Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Torino, Cassa di Risparmio di Cuneo, Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Padova e Rovigo, Fondazione Monte dei Paschi di Siena and Fondazione Peppino Vismara have published the 2018 call for proposals “NEVER ALONE: Towards life autonomy for foreign children and young people who arrive in Italy alone”.
This call for proposals focuses on the promotion of multidimensional actions for the support of work and life autonomy of both boys and girls aged 15 and 21 years who have arrived in Italy alone. The call for proposals is meant to support a limited number of projects in Italy that support young people in the delicate phase of transition between childhood and adulthood.
The tender is national: projects can come from all over Italy. The projects may envisage networked activities with different territorial realities, in particular involving, through forms of reciprocity and exchange, the territories that are most involved in the first reception activities of unaccompanied foreign minors, also spreading the best experiences already adopted in other territorial contexts. At the same time, the ability to involve heterogeneous and complementary subjects within the territorial realities involved will be carefully assessed, guaranteeing multidimensional interventions for each one.
The call is open to public-private partnerships, composed of at least three subjects nonprofit with a proven track record in terms of reception and inclusion of children and / or migrants / asylum seekers.
Areas of Interest
The projects are expected to cover the following areas of interest:
- coaching services to job placement;
- coaching services to social and relational inclusion.
- The budget available for the announcement amounts to € 2,900,000.
- The eligibility rules apply to all entities that require a contribution and then the institution is headed either to partner organizations.
- In order to verify the eligibility of applicants, it is particularly valued by the statutes and budgets. The absence of the profit must result from the presence, in the statute, a regulation which, as a whole:
- prohibits the distribution, directly and indirectly, profits, operating surpluses, funds and reserves in favor of directors, partners, participants, workers or collaborators;
- place the allocation of profits and scrap management to carry out the statutory work or to increase its assets;
- provides for the allocation of any assets upon liquidation for the purposes of public utility or other organizations without profit. It is believed that they do not pursue for profit:
- the recognized organizations to regional voluntary registers;
- The registered organizations National NGOs register;
- organizations registered in the register of NPIs.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Never Alone 2018.