YouthActionNet 2017 Laureate Global Fellowship – Fully-funded to Spain!
Deadline: March 2, 2017
YouthActionNet is now accepting applications for the next class of Laureate Global Fellows! The Laureate Global Fellowship is a pioneering youth social entrepreneurship program working to redefine how young people lead change. Sponsored by Laureate International Universities, the fellowship annually recognizes 20 extraordinary young leaders who have pioneered solutions to urgent challenges in their communities and beyond.
Launched in 2001, the fellowship invests annually in twenty extraordinary young leaders whose social ventures are transforming how age-old challenges are addressed in their communities and countries. Fellowship applicants earn their spot in this renowned cohort through a rigorous selection process including evaluation by a panel of peer leaders and executives from distinguished global institutions.
If selected as a 2017 Laureate Global Fellow, you will embark on a transformational leadership journey. This includes:
- An immersive leadership training and retreat in Spain this October
- A yearlong fellowship experience including coaching, virtual learning, advocacy, and networking opportunities
- Membership in our global network of nearly 1500 changemakers worldwide
- Access to a lifetime of continued learning and support from IYF
Young social entrepreneurs in any country who meet these criteria may apply:
- Founder or co-founder of a social venture with at least one year of impact
- Age 18-29 as of October 1, 2017
- Fluent in English
- Applications are encouraged from youth representing all countries, genders, education levels, races, religions, and social impact areas.
YouthActionNet is looking for young social entrepreneurs with the following:
- Hungry mind
- Clear vision
- Resilience in the face of failure
Does this sound like you? While innovative, impactful ventures will certainly capture judges’ attention, and are important to your fellowship eligibility, YouthActionNet does not simply evaluate ventures. They place emphasis on selecting individuals who will be positive contributors to their community of 1350+ changemakers. They may not all lead the same venture for life, but they will be lifelong learners, community builders, and advocates for social change.
Apply now to become a Laureate Global Fellow!
For more information, visit YouthActionNet Laureate Global Fellowship.