Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Programme 2017 – Singapore
Deadline: December 11, 2016
The call for application to the Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Programme 2017 is ongoing. The YSE programme seeks to inspire, equip and enable youth of different nationalities to embark on social enterprises (SEs) in Singapore and beyond. If you have a social enterprise idea, the organizers want to help you make it happen!
Through the YSE programme, participants will learn from and interact with leading social entrepreneurs, business professionals and other youth who are keen on social innovation, while expanding their networks for potential collaborations for good. The YSE programme includes a 4-day workshop in Singapore, mentorship scheme; overseas study visit and an opportunity to pitch for funding. All admitted YSEs will be able to join our network, and engage in alumni activities throughout the year.
Open to passionate young changemakers and entrepreneurs of any nationality who have innovative business ideas that address a social need. Join now if you:
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
- Are committed to develop your social enterprise
- Have a committed team of up to 3 members or as an individual
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
- You and your team will need to submit your details through the online application form. Applicants would need to attach the following documents in the form:
- Business plan overview (mandatory) – download template here
- The template includes the following items:
- Business Summary Guidelines
- Business Model Canvas Template
- Group/ Individual Photo (mandatory)
- SE logo (if available)
- Any supporting documents (optional)
- Before filling up the online application form, do look through the requirements and read the FAQ. Submission is only considered completed if you have provided all required information;
- If you are applying as a team, please fill up the information for all team members before submission. You can only submit the application form once;
- Supporting documents should not exceed a total of 50MB each in file size;
- In your correspondence with organizers, please appoint one main contact person while copying the rest of your members so that they can keep communication clear and timely.
- Application Opens – October 1, 2016
- Application Closes – December 11, 2016
- Notification of shortlisted SEs – Mid-February 2017
- YSE Workshop – March 22 to 25, 2017
For more information, visit YSE Programme.