HEA Yale Scholar Program 2017 – Fully-funded MBA Program at Yale School of Management
Deadline: December 30, 2016 (HEA Alliance Application) & January 10, 2017 (Yale SOM application)
Are you a young African entrepreneurial leader eager to scale your impact? Apply to the Yale Scholar Program through the prestigious Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance. The Yale Scholar Program is a full-tuition plus fees award for Africa’s entrepreneurial leaders wishing to pursue a two year MBA at the Yale School of Management starting in September 2017.
Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance is a platform for highly educated young African social, business and political entrepreneurs, attending leading universities in Africa, Asia, Europe and North America. Our mission is to capture, inform and engage Africa’s global intellectual capital in the development of Africa.
- Full-tuition plus fees to attend the MBA program at the Yale School of Management, starting in September 2017
- Access to Harambeans, mentors, Angel & VC funds, pro bono legal services, fellowships and corporate internships
- Invitation to Harambe Bretton Woods Symposium and intimate sessions with influential private and public sector leaders around the world
- Born in Africa and current passport holders of an African country
- Exhibited entrepreneurial leadership in their field of interest
- Two or more years of work experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Candidates must arrange to have official university transcripts, letters of recommendation and standardized test scores arrive at Yale School of Management by the appropriate application deadline
How to Apply
Candidates must apply and be admitted to both Harambe and Yale School of Management – Scholarship recipient will receive notification by March 31, 2017
For more information, visit HEA Yale Scholar