World Vision recrute 01 Communication Officer
ONG INTERNATIONALE CHRETIENNE CENTREE SUR L’ENFANT
RECRUTE EN INTERNE ET EXTERNE
World Vision Senegal is an international NGO presents in Senegal since 1984 and is involved in the Transformational development, humanitarian emergencies and Advocacy. Our interventions will affect more than 08 million children living in areas categorized as the most vulnerable of the country in 2021. In Senegal, we are present in 06 regions (Fatick, Kaffrine, Kédougou, Tambacounda, Kolda and Diourbel) through integrated programs of a minimum of 15 years and special projects installed in 88 Local Authorities.
POSITION: COMMUNICATION OFFICER
Localization: National Office (Dakar)
Type of Contract: Fixe term contract
Purpose of the position:
To implement communications and public engagement programed effectively and efficiently to improve child well-being aspirations.
- Support the implementation of the Annual Communications Plan for Senegal and all associated campaigns and activities
- Manage the production of various forms of content for all of World Vision Senegal’s internal and external communications vehicles, as well as “Share” — the World Vision Partnership-wide website for management of all such resources and ensure that key internal communications messages and products of World Vision Senegal are skillfully developed and articulated for meeting their objectives.
- Monitor and manage both website and social media channels in line with editorial calendars and annual plans and drive engagement through social media that goes beyond broadcast and aligns with strategy.
- Support the development of relationships between WVS and media and press and other key stakeholders and manage donors, media, VIP visits and partners in the field
- Support field staff in the production of all communications content
- Support and ensure that all communications to various stakeholders, media and public are aligned to WVI quality and brand.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- A degree or equivalent in journalism or communications/public relations.
- At least Three years professional experience in either or pure communications, journalism, public relations and or audio visual production
- Sound understanding and experience in media relations, donor and public communications, emergency communications, advocacy communications and internal communications is preferable
- English and French language fluency (written and verbal).
- Excellent writing skills, with photographic and/or video skills also preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills.
- Able to travel and work in the field as an essential function of the position.
- Personal faith in and commitment to Jesus Christ, as expressed through World Vision’s vision, mission and core values.
Process of hiring
- phase 1 : written tests
- phase II : individual interview
To apply, you need to access to http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-senegal and attach your CV and your cover letter.
Deadline: february, 11, 2017, 00: 00
Apply by clicking here
– See more at: https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/senegal/communications/communication-officer/6768#sthash.fmf31Rqu.dpuf