Wartsila recrute 01 Electrical Engineer Solar PV Plant
Localisation Dakar / Sénégal
Expiration 20 Juillet 2017
Description de l’offre
Descriptif du poste
• Basic Job Functions:
Directly responsible for a variety of field service functions including, but not limited to, commissioning, testing, inspecting, trouble-shooting, repairing, and modifying solar photovoltaic systems. Additionally, this position is responsible for the supervision of subcontractors to ensure safe, high quality and timely performance of maintenance activities in the field. This position will act as the primary responder to customer service calls or automated service calls generated by remote alarm notification systems, and will be on-call 24/7. Position requires familiarity with both AC and DC systems, including inverters, switchgear, transformers, batteries, power meters, computer monitoring systems, associated sensors, PV modules, and PV arrays.
• Directly responsible for a variety of field start-up and commissioning functions on all components of the PV system including but not limited to execution of pre-commissioning protocols, commissioning protocols, acceptance tests, and customer training.
• The Power Plant Field Service Engineer must keep current with product technology as measured by ability to troubleshoot and repair various products correctly and efficiently.
• Work independently while using CMMS program completing corrective and preventative maintenance while maintaining schedule compliance and documenting daily activities. Such as but not limited to OEM recommended service, facility cleanup, equipment checks and repairs.
• Perform required safety orientations and Job Briefs for all Visitors and subcontractor prior to allowing access to facility.
• Communicate with and instruct others not limited to cleaners.
• Develop a working knowledge of site environmental requirements and be proactive in compliance to regulations and preventing and/or responding to events.
• Stay current in required safety and environmental training and adhere to all safety, environmental and work rules.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Job description subject to change at any time.
Requirements o Required Skills/Competencies
• Ability to oversee subcontractors in the field and ensure safety, quality and schedule adherence.
• Ability to take direction, identify problems, develop solutions, and conduct analysis independently and in collaboration with others.
• Ability to work comfortably in potentially remote field conditions and manage multiple tasks and projects.
• Ability to work in difficult customer situations.
• Cost awareness and control.
• Ability to meet contractual obligations considering availability of the PV, performance ratio etc.
• Available for 24-hour on-call duty to meet customer requirements.
• Experience using a CMMS system for maintenance tracking (Maximo Preferred).
• Experience using electronic control systems preferred.
• Experience reading Electrical schematics and prints.
• Proven computer skills in a Windows environment (Microsoft Office Products).
• Highly experienced in using and understanding testing and diagnostic equipment (multi-meter, oscilloscope, etc.).
• Must have a strong Safety background with experience in Lockout Tag out and Job Hazard Analysis.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Site physical Requirements:
Project Site (non-craft) Requirements
• Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift.
• Will climb stairs on an occasional basis.
• Will lift, push or pull up to 27 pounds on an occasional basis.
• Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis.
• 20/40 vision in each eye, with or without correction, is required.
• Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures.
• May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis.
• May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis.
• Ability to wear personal protective equipment is required (including but not limited to; steel toed shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, protective jacket or apron and arm guards).
Bachelors, Diploma or GED (Required) 5 years’ experience in a related position,
Working experience in Solar PV plant.
Country West Africa
Job area Contract Delivery
Click on the following link:
Coordonnées de l’offre
Click on the link below: