StealthEnomics and Global #FiresideChat – Entrepreneurs Scholarship Award 2016 ($25,000 in Prizes)
Deadline: November 30, 2016
Entries are invited for the 2016 is StealthEnomics $25,000 Entrepreneurs Scholarship Award. The award is a initiated by the Global Online #FiresideChat Community and StealthEnomics (creators of the First Best Steps System™) to optimize business launches for new entrepreneurs and freelancers. This scholarship includes: one-year of personal one-on-one executive coaching sessions with Christopher Bell III, access and introductions to Mr. Bell’s professional network & business funding sources, and the use of a limited selection of StealthEnomics business launch services.
This scholarship includes:
- Personal 1:1 Business & Life Coaching with Christopher Bell, III: $250 per hour coaching rate X 40 sessions in 1 year. Value: $10,000
- Personal introductions to The Christopher Bell III Business & Coaching Networks. Value: High
- Business Plan Creation, Review and Optimization as well as Investment Pitch Preparation with Christopher Bell, III & his team. Value: $14,000
- Promotion of your business to engage a highly reputable, well-established business funding investment resources. Value: High
- Select StealthEnomics business services (as needed). Value: $1000
- Open to female entrepreneurs worldwide
- To apply, complete the application form before the deadline
Scholarship winner will be announced at the Global Online #FiresideChat 2016 Awards on 7th December 2016.
For more information, visit the Entrepreneurs Scholarship Award.