Entreprise/Structure: SOS Villages d’Enfants International, une Organisation Internationale de développement social
Ville, Pays: Dakar, Sénégal
Niveau d’études minimum réquis: Non précisé
Expériences professionnelles demandées: Non précisé
Date limite de dépôt de dossier: 15-11-2016
Email de réception des candidatures : email@example.com
Détails de l’offre:
SOS Children’s Villages International is the umbrella organisation for over 130 SOS Children’s Villages associations worldwide. As a non-governmental social development organisation we help children without parental care and families in difficult living conditions through services in care, education and health. In order to further satisfy this responsibility, we are seeking for our Regional Office WCAF a dynamic
Human Resources & Organisation Development Advisor (f/m) International Office Region West & Central Africa
Mission of the position:
The Human Resources & Organisation Development Advisor drives the strategic support and development of HR in the region, to support the achievement of organisational goals.
He/she works closely with national associations in their cluster to build their capacity and to support the implementation of HR strategic objectives in the national association in line with the General Secretariat and International policies.
He/she works towards a flawless roll-out and execution of global strategic objectives, policies, processes and projects and their translation into national requirements where necessary.
Key performance areas and main responsibilities:
The HR/OD Advisor will be responsible for a given number of Member Associations within the Region and therefore he/she will work under the direction of the International Director of HROD WCAF
– In liaison with the Children’s Villages Representative the HROD Advisor is responsible for supporting Member Associations to meet international HR & OD quality standards & guidelines. He/she supports in the assessment of implementation status and in the definition and implementation of capacity development actions.
– The HROD Advisor delivers HR & OD input to the Member Associations strategic & annual plan mainly through the appropriate Children’s Villages Representative.
– The HROD Advisor leads processes and initiatives aiming at achieving the set targets in his/ her area of responsibility.
– The HROD Advisor is responsible for leading, developing, and supporting the National HR network, supporting cross-national knowledge sharing, and ensuring capacity building of co-workers.
– The HROD Advisor supports Member Associations in recruiting, orienting, leading and developing their heads of HR.
– The HROD Advisor actively contributes to Regional HROD actions according to the Regional support plan,
Direct Line Manager:
International Director of HROD WCAF
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application (CV+Cover letter IN ENGLISH) by 15 November 2016 at the latest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
The position title must be mentioned in the subject line