Save the Children recrute un Chargé du Changement
Localisation Dakar / Sénégal
Expiration 12 Juillet 2017
Description de l’offre
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential.
We work together, with our partners, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
We have over two million supporters worldwide and raised 1.9 billion dollars last year to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in health, nutrition, education, protection and child rights, also in times of humanitarian crises.
Following a major transition, our international programmes are now delivered through a merged operation with 15,000 staff, managed through seven regional hubs and reporting to a relatively small, central office. We’re changing to become more efficient, more aligned, a better partner, a stronger advocate, a magnet for world-class people and relevant for the 21st century.
Contract Length : 06 months Child Safeguarding:
Level 3: the post holder will have contact with children and/or young people either frequently (e.g. once a week or more) or intensively (e.g. four days in one month or more or overnight) because they work country programs; or are visiting country programs; or because they are responsible for implementing the police checking/vetting process staff
The WCA Country Office Operating Model Change Manager will support WCA Regional Office (RO) on its plans to effectively roll out COOM guidelines in key COs, support/ lead CO structural revisions and/or manage the change management process to achieve a fit for purpose structure.
Scope of Role:
Reports to: Deputy Regional Director – Operations ( DRD-O) or as assigned Dimensions: WCA is currently defining a calendar to roll out COOM guidelines and tools into key priority countries in 2017. This position, in coordination with the DRD-O will ensure that the defined work plan is implemented in a timely manner, supporting COs to build fit-for-purpose country offices.
The primary focus for this position would be to support Group B countries in WCA to ensure that any revision on the structure or definition of ways of working are carried out taking into account COOM guidelines. The position will be based in Dakar but will require frequent travel to COs in order to provide advice on the COOM approach, support the COs to use the key tools, and work with the COs to design and implement change management plans where needed.
He/she will coordinate the work with other functions at Regional and CO level. At the same time, this position will be on regular contact with the COOM team at the Centre for technical advice or any other strategic consideration regarding COOM. Additionally, WCA is looking to adopt it Regional Office Operating Model process. This position will also help facilitate or participate actively in the introduction of the Regional Office Operating Model, when it is ready.
Key Areas of Accountability:
– Provide expertise to enable Country Directors & SMTs to lead a structured review of their CO in order to improve of ways of working and structure where needed. Ensure overall consistency with the COOM toolkit and that decisions are grounded in the context realities
– Support organizational design as needed: organization chart and structure costing
– To lead capacity building activities in WCA COs on any content of COOM as per needs
– To define and implement in coordination with CO SMT the change management process until completion, either in-country or remotely
– Advise on related communication internally to all CO staff, Also, facilitate the transfer of learning/experience between countries and across regions
– Ensure that COOM methodology is applied and proactively suggest ideas for improvement
– Define milestones and monitor change progress. Track and report issues as needed.
– Actively participate in gathering and disseminating lessons learned
– Coordinate and guide the development of robust implementation plans, using the COOM toolkit in WCA COs
– Other tasks related to COOM and restructuring of COs as assigned
Qualification and Experience:
– Extensive integration or new organisation change management planning and implementation experience, preferable in WCA contexts or similar.
– Results oriented with a demonstrated ability to think strategically, to analyse complex information and offer creative, practical solutions
– Strong influencing and negotiating skills
– A skilled coach, with the ability to modulate style to motivate others without direct line management
– Highly developed interpersonal, presentation and communication skills to work effectively with other team members/departments, as well as influence.
– Sound personal organisational skills, including time management, ability to meet deadlines, multi-tasking, prioritisation of tasks, and working under pressure
– Must possess a strong work ethic, have confidence, take initiative and be a self-motivated, enthusiastic team player as well as individual contributor
– Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
– Fluency in English and French, both verbal and written, required.
– Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children –
– International’s aims, values and principles
– Information Communication Technology literate
Please apply in English saving your CV and covering letter as a single document, including your salary expectations for this role.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse. Employment is subject to our Child protection standards including background checks and adherence to our Child Safeguarding Policy
Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified talent.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please follow this link to apply:
Coordonnées de l’offre
Click on the link below: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=RmxvcmEuMzk4NTEuMzgzMEBzYXZldGhlY2hpbGRyZW5hby5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20