Save the Children recrute 01 Child Protection
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||25 Décembre 2017|
Description de l’offre
About Save the Children
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children.
Save the Children in Senegal implements projects through various thematics, based on innovation and partnership with governments, civil societies, communities, families and children to inspire in the way children are treated in the world.
Our work is dedicated to child protection against violence and exploitation and is on exploitation, female genital mutilation and sexual violence issues. Our work contributes to the implementation of multinational and transborder programmes on female genital mutilation and children on move
Save the Children Senegal is recruiting 01 Child Protection Manager.
Job purpose :
The Child Protection Manager will, under the overall supervision and coordination of the Director of Programme & Quality Manager
Lead the Child Protection (CP) strategic planning and be responsible for the CP theme;
· Master’s Degree in a relevant field (or equivalent experience).
· A minimum of 05 years management experience as a senior staff in a corporate or an NGO environment
Solid project management skills and experience in :
· Program planning, implementation and reporting
· Design, monitoring, evaluation, accountability, learning and research
· Financial management of programs (including budget development and financial monitoring skills)
· Partner management and sub-grants
An in-depth understanding of and experience in child protection and child rights issues, preferably in Senegal and West Africa
If you want to make change for children, we want to hear from you !
In order to apply for this position, please send your CV and Cover Letter to…