Recruitment : A Logistics Agent
Localisation Dakar / Sénégal
Expiration 02 Septembre 2017
Description de l’offre
Descriptif du poste
Ready for new challenges ? This job is for you !
The person will need fully autonomy in all area of activities. According to business and technology evolution, he/she will initiate and co-ordinate projects with related services or departments, and will adapt transport business conditions and deliveries in order to ensure satisfactory quality and service level in compliance with PM Policies. The ability to prevent and solve priority transport conflicts within his/her sector and collaborate with others is key. Below are the different accountabilities.
• Handle the Company Logistics in compliance with PM guidelines and respective regulations pertaining to foreign trade, customs procedures and excise products in order to ensure a timely, safe and cost efficient international traffic of goods and thus contribute to the achievement of sales volume
• Ensure an accurate and timely management of invoices for all required goods and services according to PM guidelines and quality standards on an efficient manner in order to meet Company requirements.
• Being the bridge between PMMSN and LSP to establish with the Supervisor clear logistics procedures and monitors the optimal utilization of the logistic channels in order to ensure that goods are being flowed in accordance with those logistics procedures, and with a timely manner in order to fulfill the needs of the internal & external customers on-time & on-quantity.
• In co-operation with the liners and freight forwarders, track the location of shipments from shipping point to the port of destination and report on a timely manner to related parties.
• Analyzes and recommends alternative logistics methods in order to reduce lead time in a cost efficient manner and thus contributes to improving overall company objectives of productivity and speed.
• Makes sure that all respective transport and customs documents are being collected and processed according to local legislations and PMI Legal requirements, and being archived properly in order to be further used easily in the upcoming governmental audits.
• Evaluates the performance of external logistics service providers and provide the monthly KPI in order to ensure that best business practices and highest standards in all activities are taken in place and takes necessary precautions to solve the problems with them and improve their performances. Track the improvement actions with related parties to ensure timely implementation then assess in order to close them. Will train the LSP team on PMI standards.
• Organize, direct and support the processing of invoices of the company to ensure timely and correct invoicing within Company policies and procedures.
• Verify all related sales process documents, check/allocate or correct codes, verify or obtain authorizations and additional information, as needed.
Qualifications & Skills
• Master Business&Administration / Transport&Logistics, or equivalent
• At least (2) years experience in a similar position
• Strong knowledge on Maritime Transport
• Customer Focus – Action Oriented – Analytical Skills – Decision
making – Collaboration & Communication
• PC Skills
• Written and spoken Fluent in French and English
HOW TO APPLY
Please, click on the link below if you are interested in this job position:
Coordonnées de l’offre
Click on the link below