Philip Morris International recrute 01 IS Analyst en CDI
Descriptif du poste
IS ANALYSTAre you champion experimentation? Are you willing to work for a company where you can act confidently in times of uncertainty / ambiguity rather than waiting for instructions/permission? So if you’re a computer whizz with great business mindset then this position will suit you perfectly as you’ll work to deliver innovative, cost-effective and efficient IT solutions to a business.See below the scope of the position
- Plan, co-ordinate and manage projects of various complexity between several PM entities and business partners (vendors) with minimal guidance, and follow-up on the project status to ensure the timely and appropriate delivery of services throughout the project cycle.
- Support existing or new Information Systems, Software components and technical infrastructure, ensuring reliable and secure operations through ongoing maintenance and administration.
- Ensure stable, reliable and secure Communication Systems meeting PMI IS security and confidentiality standards (Internet, Intranet, E-mail) are implemented, and provided to knowledgeable and authorized users.
- Ensure Support Services availability according to IS Service Level Agreement, and maintain team-planning visibility accordingly.
- Ensure daily support to Information System users and User Co-coordinators for IS; act as second level support for technical infrastructure problems.
- Handle and optimize incident management discipline, to ensure an efficient resolution for supported customers. Organize and/or conduct training sessions and user’s group meetings for end users within his scope of responsibility, to ensure efficient and secure use of existing or introduced systems.
- Innovation & Continuous improvements.
- Investigate, propose, plan and roll out upgrades and new IS technology including technical infrastructure – based on application projects needs and/or technological evolution. Co-ordinate the implementation of any technology changes, including interconnection to different locations.
- Develop, continuously review and implement the 2 Years Information Systems Plan to fit in with PM Senegal users and monitor the quality of IT/IS training given to users by outside entities and co-ordinate training with the HR department and with department heads/functional managers to ensure its efficiency according to business needs.
- Organize, guide, control and administer IS activities and projects in costs and time efficient way, in both business systems and technical areas. Manage IS allocated Budget (OB/RF & CAPEX) within the given limits.
- Maintain an IS commercial Plan, based on business objectives identified in business plan and foreseen changes in IT Industry, and PM ICS standards. Obtain management support and visibility accordingly, before going ahead with implementation tasks. Develop, maintain and monitor compliance with Policies and Procedures for periodic data backups and Disaster Recovery Plans of all critical systems. Ensure practical tests of backup restores and recovery plans are conducted on regular basis.
- Record, validate and safely store for later IS or Internal Controls references all original software, application, service and maintenance proofs, as well as installation procedures, user’s guides and documentation.
Qualifications & Skills
- Master1/2 / in computer science
- At least three (3) years experience
- Customer Focus
- Analytical Skills
- PC Skills
- Written and spoken Fluent in French and English
- Biens de consommation
- Développement commercial