Millar Cameron recrute 01 Gestionnaire de récolte
Job Terms: Permanent
Crop Manager – Fresh Produce – Senegal
A salad and vegetable farm is searching for a crop manager to be based in Senegal. The role would be working with the Farms Director to produce crops in a safe and efficient manner.
• Ensuring crops are grown in line with food safety standards
• Planning irrigation scheduling
• Planning and implementing crop production programmes
• Forecasting crop volumes for harvest
• Management of farm operations including spraying, drilling, irrigation and cultivation.
• Stock management and purchasing of seeds and fertilizer
• Managing the maintenance, purchasing and replacement of farm machinery
The applicant will have:
• A good knowledge of vegetable and salad crop production
• Experience with managing pivot irrigation
• A degree in Agriculture or similar
• Full proficiency of English and French
• A good knowledge of modern machinery
• Excellent people management skills
Our client can offer a competitive salary and package.