Millar Cameron recrute 01 Directeur des Opérations
Job Terms: Permanent
French speaking Operations Director – Fruit and Vegetables – Senegal
An international group of farms is searching for a Directeur d’exploitation for their Senegal farms. The role will include managing up to 2,500 employees over a 300 ha farm, and will report to the General Manager. The farms grow a mixture of fruit and vegetables in greenhouses and open field for export to the UK and Europe.
• Manage the farm to optimise human and material resources to reach target production
• Work with the GM to decide strategy for the Senegal operations
• Represent the company with the local stakeholders
• Manage 400 permanent workers and 2,000 workers in peak season
• Define targets and budgets for the production and packing facilities
• Organise production and packing activity
• Quality management, ensuring the facility is in compliance with international standards and certifications
• Speaks fluent French and English
• Has 5-10 years’ experience in operations, either from horticulture packing or production
• Will show strong leadership
• Has good interpersonal skills
• Has a degree in Agronomy, Agriculture or similar
• Has experience of working in sub-Saharan Africa
The employer will provide a competitive salary, and package.
Millar Cameron is the global leader in Agricultural recruitment for Emerging Markets, focusing on regions such as Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Supporting some of the largest Agricultural firms around the world in their operations we are always in search of new talent with specific skillsets.