Microcred recrute 01 Senior Network and Security engineer (M/F)
Localisation Dakar / Sénégal
Expiration 04 Aout 2017
Description de l’offre
Descriptif du poste
As a Senior network and security Engineer and under the guidance of the Security and Compliance Manager, you are responsible to design, implement, maintain and support networks infrastructures for the Microcred group.
• Maintains and provides support on LAN/WAN network connectivity and security devices for all our international locations (HQs and country-level branch networks in Africa and China).
• Manage the L3 ticket backlog for the network and security team.
• Follow up and reporting on the projects where the team is involved.
• Analyzes the performance of network and security systems and applications, taking actions to correct deficiencies and suggest new solutions when needed.
• Provide expertise on the main solutions used by the team, next-gen firewalls, QoS appliances and open-source network and system monitoring.
• Reviews and performs network security scans and updates on a regular planned basis.
• Responsible to provide guidance for deployment, configuration, maintenance, and support of networking equipment and systems in coordination with country-level teams.
• Conducts LAN/WAN analysis to ensure optimal performance of the network, including monthly utilization reports
• Performs other duties as assigned, including standby duties and non-business hours planned work when needed.
Must Have Technical skills:
• Minimum of 6 years experience, specifically within design, deployment and support of an international corporate network.
• Strong experience with network monitoring solutions (Nagios or Centreon or similar product is a must have)
• Strong experience with bandwidth management and cloud optimized networks.
• Experience on next-gen firewall, NAC, IDS/IPS, in production environments
• Must be fluent in French and English
• Being comfortable with direct and alternate reporting.
• Excellent interpersonal skills in a multicultural environment.
• Ability to prioritise along with good time management skills
• High level of initiative, proactive approach.
• Sense of ownership/accountability
• Desire to learn and adapt to new technology
• Good problem solving skills.
Nice to have skills:
• Experience on public cloud Iaas provider (Azure or AWS or Google cloud platform)
• CCNP Security, CISSP, GIAC certifications are highly desired
• Linux administration skills as well as Scripting experience are highly desired
How to APPLY?
Please click on the link below:
Coordonnées de l’offre
Click on the link below: https://microcred.aragon-erh.com/new_rec_portal/apply/128/FR/SEN