L’UNICEF recrute 01 Human Resources Associate
Ville, Pays: Dakar, Sénégal
Expériences professionnelles demandées: 6 ans
Date limite de dépôt de dossier: 12-01-2018
Publié le 28/12/2017 à 12h36min50s
Email de réception des candidatures : email@example.com
Détails de l’offre:
Human Resources Associate, GS6, UNICEF West & Central Africa Regional Office, Dakar, Senegal
Job Number: 509852 | Vacancy Link
Locations: Africa: Senegal
Work Type : Fixed Term Staff
UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. Defending children’s rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfill their potential – to the benefit of a better world. To learn more about UNICEF, visit www.unicef.org.
For Every Child, hope
Children in West and Central Africa have their rights violated on daily basis to an extreme extent. They die from malaria, diarrhoeal diseases and vaccine-preventable diseases such as measles. To learn more about UNICEF’s work in the region. The West and Central Africa Regional Office (WCARO) is working to renew its efforts to advance children’s rights which have been impeded by economic and public health crises, and natural disasters. Though child mortality decreased and more children are in school, a high number live in poverty. To learn more about WCARO please visit:
The UNICEF West and Central Africa Regional Office (WCARO) is looking for a Human Resources Associate (GS6).
If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world’s leading children’s rights organization would like to hear from you through your application.
How can you make a difference?
This position of Human Resources Associate, at the G-6 level, is based in the UNICEF Regional Office WCARO and will report directly to the Human Resources Specialist.
Under the supervision and guidance of the Human Resources Specialist, the Human Resources Associate provides administrative, procedural and operational support and assistance to the efficient implementation of a broad range of Human Resources activities for all categories of staff in the regional office using electronic tools and systems. The selected candidate will ensure accurate and timely delivery of HR services, whilst promoting a client-based, quality and results orientated approach in accordance with UNICEF HR rules and regulations.
Support in all aspects of Human resources management including and not limited to: HR Planning, strategic staffing, recruitment and selection, on-boarding and orientation, learning and development, performance management, administration of benefits and entitlements and transitions
– Support in the development of an HR work plan
– Responsible for HR work monitoring
– Coordinate the development and maintenance of workflow processes
– Track and prepare reports on HR indicators
– Manage communication with clients through a dedicated email address
– Manage electronic filing system
– Manage client satisfaction surveys
– Support staff in transition
– Manage exit interviews
– If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world’s leading children’s rights organization would like to hear from you through your application.
To qualify as a champion for every child you will need to have…
– Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses in Human Resources, Business Administration, International Relations, Social Sciences, or related areas.
– A minimum of 6 years of progressively responsible human resources, experience required.
– Prior experience working in a UN system will be considered an asset.
– Familiarity with HR tools and systems will be an asset
– Fluency in French and working knowledge of English is required.
For every Child, you advocate and demonstrate…
Our core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
– Analyzing (II)
– Applying technical expertise (II)
– Planning and organizing (II)
– Following Instructions and Procedures (II)
To view our competency framework, please click here.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Closing Date Fri Jan 12 2018 00:55:00 GMT+0100 (Afr. centrale Ouest)