Lifting Youth and Fostering Entrepreneurship Bootcamp 2016
Deadline: November 7, 2016
Applications are ongoing for the Lifting Youth and Fostering Entrepreneurship Bootcamp (LYFECamp). LYFECamp is an intensive conference designed specifically to help the next generation of Entrepreneurs take their businesses to the next level. The engaging program includes pitching and sales workshops, marketing initiatives, sector-specific critiquing, and mentoring sessions with our all-star sponCors and partners.
During the conference, the LYFECampers will be invited to present their products in a competitive environment, including a pitch competition, attended by investors and other entrepreneurs. The five top pitches, chosen by the panel of esteemed judges, will be chosen to receive a grand prize package, offering them the tools they need to establish their startups. This edition will be held in Lagos, Nigeria from December 8 -11, 2016.
- Accommodation, transportation (to and from Lagos) and feeding of each participant will be taken care of. Participation is absolutely free of charge.
- Open to undergraduate and graduate students under the age of 30 in Nigeria.
- Start your applications here.
- Please note that applications are reviewed on a daily basis and feedback provided as fast as possible. The earlier you apply, the better your chances.
- Application closes when the 50 available slots have been filled or by November 7, 2016, whichever comes first.
For more information, visit LYFECamp.
Accueil / Opportunies For English Speakers / Lifting Youth and Fostering Entrepreneurship Bootcamp 2016