H&M Foundation Global Change Award 2017 – Win a share of €1,000,000 Grant!
Deadline: October 31, 2016
The Global Change Award is open for applications. Apply with your idea on how to make fashion circular for a chance to share the €1 million grant. The Global Change Award is an innovation challenge by H&M Foundation looking for game changing ideas that can make fashion circular – and help protect our planet.
What if you could reinvent the global fashion industry? What if you could help end the take-make-waste cycle and make fashion circular? Five innovators will share €1,000,000 to develop their ideas for a sustainable fashion future.
- The challenge is open to any individual and groups of up to 5 people over 18 years of age anywhere in the world.
- It is also open for institutions, organizations and social business.
- Your entry has to be in English and that all communication including the Innovation Accelerator will be in English.
The evaluation will be based on the following criteria:
- the entry’s potential to make fashion circular and thereby protect the planet and lead to improved living conditions for people
- how big impact can it have on the fashion industry
- is it economically sustainable
- can it scale
- is it novel
- how well suited is the team to make it happen
- would winning the grant make a difference
Please note that your entry should follow the rules below:
- Only one entry per participant/group is accepted. Each participant/group can register only once.
- Entry must be the applicant’s own creation.
- Maximum 5 team members, including the team leader.
For group entries, members must nominate a leader and contact person.
How to Apply
- You apply by filling out the application form at apply.globalchangeaward.com
- All participants have to fulfil the Terms & Conditions connected to the challenge.
For more information, visit Global Change Award.