Heineken International Graduate Programme 2018 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Deadline: February 9, 2018
Applications are open for the Heineken International Graduate Programme 2018. Are you a graduate and ready to really Go Places? Are you prepared to work in three different countries in the HEINEKEN world over three years? Apply now!
Heineken International Graduate Programme will provide you with a truly global experience, designed for our fully internationally mobile leaders of tomorrow that will add value to our business from day 1. Your journey will begin with the first of three one-year assignments, exploring our operating companies, different cultures and experiencing different challenges within a specific function.
You need to be learning agile, self-sufficient, open to feedback, humble but also adventurous enough to take ownership wherever you are, standing true to our HEINEKEN values with a passion for quality, enjoyment of life and respect for people and for our planet.
Just like all of their employees, learning in the IGP is in line with their learning philosophy; 70% happens on the job, 20% is through coaching/mentoring, and 10% is by attending formal trainings.
- You will begin the journey at our Head Office in Amsterdam where you will be introduced to the HEINEKEN history, products and values, and start meeting the people that make the company great!
- With three one-year assignments you will have challenging and contrasting learning experiences within a Function. Every year, you explore a new country, start a new job, and learn a different culture, professionally and personally. This will test your learning agility and provide you with unforgettable experiences.
- Their leaders commit themselves to support you throughout the programme; each Graduate is assigned to a Senior Manager that acts as their mentor. Often, long-term valuable relationships begin here!
- They’ll invite you several times back to Amsterdam to meet your IG peers and take part in stimulating workshops, developing your self-awareness amongst other leadership traits. Your success is important during the programme, and also after the programme, so these trainings are developed for long term benefit.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Have a desire to live and work abroad, anywhere in the world, including hardship countries
- Preferably already lived outside your home country, and a candidate should have a genuine interest for other countries and cultures
- The ambition to have an international career
- To have proven leadership skills gained from collaborations in groups
- Have no more than 2 years of professional work experience (volunteering and internships do not count)
- Have a degree or will graduate before September 2018 – preferably a Masters.
- Preferably speaks multiple languages, but the candidate should at least speak business fluency in English.
o If applying to Finance, you need a Bachelor in Finance, Economics, Business or a similar field
o If applying for Procurement, your degree needs to be in Business, Finance, Commerce, Economics, or any other technical discipline
o There is no specific degree requirement for Marketing & Sales, Supply Chain, Corporate Affairs, GIS (IT), or Human Resources, however we do believe that you should have affinity with the chosen Function.
- Marketing & Sales applicants should have a drivers’ license
- ONLINE APPLICATION – DECEMBER 11, 2017 / FEBRUARY 9, 2018
To get started, apply online and attach your resume.
- ONLINE TESTS – FEBRUARY 2018
If you have the qualifications and the experience that meet our standards, we’ll invite you for the online tests.
- VIRTUAL INTERVIEW – FEBRUARY 2018
Pass the online test and we’ll ask you to do an virtual interview to see if you fit our profile.
- FACE-TO-FACE INTERVIEW – MARCH 2018
If you impressed us so far, we’ll ask you to have a face-to-face interview with two company representatives through Skype.
- ASSESSMENT CENTRE – APRIL 2018
Pass the Face-to-face interview and we’ll invite you to the home of HEINEKEN, Amsterdam, to attend the assessment centre.
- START YOUR JOURNEY! – SEPTEMBER 2018
If you have everything we’re looking for, you will be offered to join the HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme!
Do you want to Go Places? Apply now for one of the Functional tracks below.
- Marketing & Sales
- Human ResourcesCorporate Affairs
- Supply Chain
- Information Technology
For more information, visit Heineken International Graduate Programme.