Global Study Awards 2018 – Win £10,000
to Expand Your Horizon and Study
Deadline: November 27, 2017
Applications are open for the Global Study Awards for Spring 2018. The Global Study Awards recognises studying abroad as a positively life changing experience for many students, opening their minds to alternative ways of personal life and professional career, as well as promoting intercultural understanding and tolerance.
Launched by StudyPortals, together with ISIC Association and British Council IELTS, the Global Study Awards is designed to support highly motivated, talented individuals who can actively demonstrate:
- their potential to contribute to society through their studies;
- a strong commitment to developing their career;
- their sincere interest in increasing intercultural understanding and exchange.
This is your chance to receive up to £10,000 to expand your horizon and study abroad. If you are at least 18 years old (as of 1st January 2017) and you are planning to enrol in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme abroad in the spring term of 2018 this opportunity might be just for you.
£10,000 for study abroad.
The Award prize will be applied toward the cost of tuition fees in the first instance, paid directly to the Higher Education Institution that the successful candidate will attend.
If tuition fees are below the maximum individual award fund of £10,000, the remaining funds may be allocated per diem for living costs for a maximum of 52 weeks starting from when the student first registered at the higher education institution.
- Be 18 years or over as of 1st of January 2017
- Have taken an IELTS test at a British Council centre, and receive an official Test Report Form (TRF) issued by the British Council after the 1st of June 2016
- Have a valid International Student Identity Card (ISIC) and/or International Youth Travel Card (IYTC) at the time of application
- Plan to enrol on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate programme abroad in spring term of 2018
- Provide an acceptance letter from the relevant institution by the relevant cut-off date
- Write a short review of your study experience at STeXX.com
- Successful candidates will be willing to engage with the British Council IELTS, ISIC and StudyPortals communities, and publicly share their experiences with other students.
- The Global Study Awards will be available to prospective students in all countries worldwide.
The Global Study Awards will enable the successful candidate(s) to study abroad, on any chosen undergraduate or postgraduate programme at a higher education institution. The Global Study Awards cannot be used by a successful candidate to study domestically.
- See the full terms and conditions here and apply now.
- If you have any questions, please visit our FAQ page
- Please note that your application must be submitted in English
Application deadline is 27 November 2017 for the studies starting between 1st January and 31st March 2018. The winners will be announced within 3 months after the application deadline.
For more information, visit Global Study Awards.