GBFoods recrute 01 Brand Manger – Senegal
Descriptif du poste
We want to attract and retain the best professionals to our organization, and that’s why we are looking for an Brand Manager focused on Senegalese Market:
Your main tasks will be:
- To define, make up and coordinate the marketing plan for the product line, to achieve the set economic forecasts, performing and correcting the deviations that are being detected.
- To distribute and control the marketing budgets to ensure the biggest possible profit, guaranteeing, at all times, equal distribution of the economic items, and at the same time appropriate for their requirements.
- To coordinate the diverse marketing activities with the departments involved in the implementation of the Marketing plan (trade, Sales, R+D, Factory etc)
- To participate in the development of the brand’s prestige, increasing its value in the market.
- To ensure a widespread consumer knowledge of the product categories, as much quantitative as qualitative, to identify segmentation strategies, growth opportunities and insight generation for strategy development.
- To work with advertising agencies, to develop advertising campaigns, planning the investment in medias and controlling their effectiveness, to in turn optimise the investments and increase sales of their business line.
- To define, together with the Trade and Sales departments, the price and promotion strategies for the product family, as well as carrying out the monitoring afterwards, to ensure the competitivity of these products in the market as well as the expected profitability.
- To carry out economic forecasts for the product family (triennial, budget, revisions etc) and maintain up-to-date information about the markets (national, international, comparitive, substitute etc) to contribute to the preparation of the Company’s global budget and facilitate decision making.