Facebook Emerging Leaders Program 2017
Deadline: February 28, 2017
The Emerging Scholar Award is part of Facebook’s ongoing commitment to identifying promising doctoral students and supporting them and their research throughout their careers. The Award is designed to specifically support talented students from underrepresented minority groups and encourage them to continue their PhD studies, pursue innovative research, and engage with the broader research community.
- Payment of tuition and fees for two academic years;
- $37,000 annual stipend;
- Up to $5,000 towards conference travel funds.
- Open to students at all universities both in the United States and in other countries;
- Award is provided for first and second year PhD students who are underrepresented minorities in the technology industry and studying computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system architecture, or a related area.
The following materials are needed for application:
- Research Statement: 1-2 page research summary
- Resume or CV
- Two letters of recommendation (Please provide reference email addresses): Advisor and Professional reference (can be from academia or industry)
For more information, visit Facebook Emerging Scholar Program.