BAUER Group recrute 01 Business Development Country Manager Africa
Descriptif du poste
- Responsible for planning, development and implementation the strategy to market and grow GWE’s products and systems in Africa.
- Develop market based product strategies.
- Develop opportunities and strong relations with key clients, governments, funders, NGO’s, in the water sector in Africa.
- Engineering support and planning/preparation for tenders and running projects.
- Negotiations with clients regarding contracts and execution of work.
- Prepare and present monthly report at sales meetings.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Degree in Engineering and/ or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in managing business units and technical sales.
- Result oriented and sales focused with strong technical competence.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, customer orientation.
- Experience with CRM software (ideally MS CRM) and MS Office.
- Team player for a multi-cultural Team.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English and French, Arabic is a plus.
- Experienced in Africa.
- Willingness to live and to travel within Africa.