An Agricultural investissement funds is hires 01 Human Resources and Administrative Coordinator
|Entreprise/Structure: AN AGRICULTURAL INVESTMENTS FUNDS
Ville, Pays: Sénégal
Niveau d’études minimum réquis: Bac + 3
Expériences professionnelles demandées: 3 ans
Date limite de dépôt de dossier: 04-12-2016
Email de réception des candidatures : firstname.lastname@example.org
Détails de l’offre:
AN AGRICULTURAL INVESTMENTS FUNDS
A Human Resources and Administrative Coordinator
The HR and Administrative Coordinator will conduct all aspects of the Employee Life Cycle for the West Africa Region. (S)he will ensure that all staff is well oriented to the organization, feels supported, engaged and motivated. (S)he will work in partnership with HR staff in regional offices to stay aligned and/ or implement systems, processes and organizational culture.
Management of the employee’s life cycle :
– Execute and administer HR process : recruiting, onboarding, retention, training and development, performance management, transitions, data management.
– Manage payroll administration in full compliance with each country’s statutory requirements, as well as the Fund’s requirements.
– Provide local context and assist with implementation of annual benefits benchmarking and compensation programs.
– Assist in the planning, preparation and provision of training on HR and administration related topics.
– Manage employee relations : build and foster connections with local staff to understand their circumstance and their needs.
– Ensure teambuilding activities, EMOT and recognition programs.
– Oversee and ensure compliance with local labor laws and compliance requirements.
– Maintain HR and Administrative handbook and contracts.
– Ensure employee transitions are handled professionally and sensitively and are in compliance with labor laws and properly documented.
– Establish and maintain relationship with local labor lawyers for guidance, as needed on labor law matters.
Office Management and Administration Coordination :
– Oversee internal communications and provide team updates on the organizational Intranet for the West Africa region.
– Implement employee security plans, policies and practices.
– Ensure that employee records are up to date.
– Coordinate IT needs and training with IT in CAM.
– Other duties, as assigned.
– You are holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/ or Human Resources.
– You justify a 3 – 5 years’ experience in the HR field, in a position with similar or closely related functional activities.
– You have a demonstrated ability to plan and coordinate projects and manage tasks independently.
– You pay attention to details.
– You are proactive and service oriented.
– You have a strong attitude towards compliance.
– You are fluent both in French and English.
– You may be required to travel to remote areas in region and to the United States or Latin America on a periodic basis, generally no more than 1-2 times/ year.